My first MB! CLK 240!

Woot! My first MB, going for test drive this Thursday, if all okay, ordering Saturday. I am going for the CLK 240 Elegance in Isolith blue metallic with
leather (suggestions on colour please), auto box, Bose sound system, and parameter steering. Suggestions on how good the parameter steering is would be much appreciated.
Chris
message

ordering
with
would
Get ready to take it back to your dealer twenty times with quality problems. MB make shit cars these days, if my experience is typical...

problems.
troll,
i have a clk 270cdi (tansanite blue, interior anthracite) with bose sound system, auto box and parameter steering and i didn't regret it at all. driving mercs since 6 years (70000 kms a year and 50% off thr time > 200km/h) and never had any problems .
ann-kirstin wrote:

You have been driving since you were six?
( I heard those Dutch girls start early ).
Please do not get mad, I am joking.
.
Common mistranslation of the German "seit", which applies to a period of time (e.g. for six years) and a fixed point (e.g. since 1997).
Same might apply to Dutch, as A-K is profficient in both.
DAS --