Need opinions on 1993 Mercedes 300E 2.8

Hi everyone, I am considering purchasing a 1993 300E, 2.8 Liter. Does anyone have any opinions on this car? If so, please share them with me. Thanks so much in
advance!
George
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Great car. Excellent power and responsiveness. Trouble spots: Head gasket external oil leaks (average one head gasket per 100,000 miles), cost to replace head gasket and front timing cover gaskets about $1,400; original engine wiring harness by Delphi has bad insulation which crumbs off and causes numerous operational problems- cost to replace about $1,200.