New Mercedes C

Something new about the new Class C Mercedes 'New generation"?
Thanks :)

http://www.edmunds.com/reviews/roadtests/spin/101529/article.html
Take a look here for info

Thanks for that.

Thanks for your kindness :)
On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 15:56:32 GMT, Gustavino Bevilacqua

Had a look round one the other day, new front bumper, redesigned interior, DVD based COMAND system (doesn't play standard DVDs like the new E class though) Looked ok, although to be honest I only had a quick look. I find it hard to get excited about the C class...