No more black front wheels

Tired of cleaning the black brake dust off your front wheels? Stop using o.e. German brake pads with black graphite in them. I installed new Rotex Gold brake pads and my wheels are spotless all the time. I got them from
coximport.com . P.
I heard about Rotex... but don't know how good they are performance-wise.
I have been dustless for over 10 years now... with Axxis/PBR Metalmasters.
GreenStuff pads. Miniscule brake dust and race-quality stopping performance.

Green Stuff by EBC are dustless but not good for heavy cars like MB... I frequent BMW forums where alot of people hate it at the end... Even EBC strongly urge people to use yellow stuff instead of green on heavier car.
My bad, should have qualified that statement by saying that I'm satisfied with their performance and durability on my SLK230.

EBC is good pad... too pricy in my opinion for what its worth. For anyone who went from black dust to nothing... like you and me, we would praise it to heaven.
I made a mistake in my statement... it is from Green Stuff to Red Stuff for heavier car. The Green Stuff is organic pads which are suitable for lighter cars like yours. The Red Stuff is semi-metallic... which are designed for heavier cars.
I don't know how much you paid for Green Stuff but I am guessing around $70 or $80... whereas I can buy PBR Ultimate or Metal Master for $41 or $36. Fixed calipers are about half that price.
ooooohh! That certainly changes my outlook on things. The Green Stuff pads were my mechanic's recommendation and I never really compared pricing vs. other brands. At almost half the cost I'm really tempted to go the PBR route next time around. "Tempted" as in... heck yeah!

FREE-BROADBAND http://home.iprimus.com.au/global11 /