pics of Black Bullitt wheels

Hi, Thinking of putting Black Bullitt wheels on my Silver '01 GT. Anyone have a link to some pics? especially on a silver car. Thanks, WES

Reply to
WES

Just try

and choose search for wheels. Then your 'stang and color with the SVT Black Bullitts. It alteast gives you and idea, and some quality pics when you click on the wheel itself. I'll be getting these for my Laser Red 'stang in a bout two weeks (from the dealer though). Just working on the right tires.

Michael '01 Laser Red V6

Reply to
Michael