Oiler Kit Problem

The barbed plastic pieces in the oiler kit I recently got from the Benzin fit too loosely for me to install in my 380sl . So I was wondering if anyone has had this problem.
Thanks
The hose too loose or the fitting too loose? If the fitting too loose but does fit in there, then wrap it with teflon tape.
'DiscuzXブログ' (http://blog.discuzx.com /
-- qqusu ----------------------------------------------------------------------- qqusus's Profile: http://forums.yourdomain.com.au/member.php?userid=8 View this thread: http://forums.yourdomain.com.au/showthread.php?t125
Thetube fittings are fine, Tiger, but barbed ends don't seem to grab well enough to hold the tube in place??

Then I would cut back the rubber tube so there is fresh narrow tubing. I always cut off existing section of tube where it was attached to existing barb... provided there is enough length left.
Or 1/2 of the existing tube if length is tight... or replace if not possible at all. Just splice it.