427 side oiler

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a 427 side oiler for a shelby cobra that i'm working on. I know that this motor is usually expensive at custom car shows and classic car show and shines but I was hoping someone here could tell me what key things to look for when buying one. Thanks scott

Reply to
Scott

Scott, You should post this in alt.hi-po.big-block-ford-mercury. Stan

Reply to
Stan Weiss

thanks for the tip stan.

Reply to
Scott

Hey scott, I think my buddies down at

should be able to help you. I know they are going to feature a 65' shelby cobra soon. Maybe they can put you in touch with the guys that built it. I'm sure they know where to find one. Check out the cobra at

steve goodsworth