One Shot Window trouble

Help!!
1998 T202 C-Class
One shot up or down only twitches the window, as if the switch only pulses the motor through 1 phase, using the 'manual' up or down is OK. All four
windows behave the same.
Problem: I had 2 guys do 2 different jobs, both electrical but not window related, within the last 48 hours. Is this coincidence?
Laugh first, then post your ideas please.
Thanks
No Worries, fixed it.
soso's response to Stewart Owen's thread about A-Class windows held the answer, I just paniced when the windows stopped after electrical jobs.
Soso's response: "Check in your manual for a more technical description but my method is open window fully and raise 'manually' by using the half pressure point (not fully clicked or non automatic) to the top and hold lifter in this same position for about 10 secs similarly lower the window fully using the half point and wait 10 secs. If you listen closely you will hear a faint click (top and bottom) this is the reset; it will not work if lifter fully pressed"
Thanks anyway - Especially soso
face=Arial size=2>...</FONT></DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>&gt; Help!!<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; 1998 T202 C-Class<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; One shot up or down only twitches the window, as if the switch only pulses<BR>&gt; the motor through 1 phase, using the 'manual' up or down is OK. All four<BR>&gt; windows behave the same.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Problem: I had 2 guys do 2 different jobs, both electrical but not window<BR>&gt; related, within the last 48 hours.&nbsp; Is this coincidence?<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Laugh first, then post your ideas please.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Thanks<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; </FONT></BODY></HTML> ------=