Radio reset

I'm sure this topic/question has been posted many time: 1994 E320 wagon
I disconnected my battery and of course I needed the "code" for the radio. I
entered some numbers too many times, now I get a "wait" Since then I found the code. How do I reset and enter the code.
Second question: how do I remove the radio to replace it?
Thanks for your help Lou
You need to call MBUSA for the fix. It will only allow three tries before it locks out any further attempts; the fourth incorrect attempt disables the radio. MBUSA can tell you what you need to unlock it.

Not Quite.
After 3rd incorrect attempt is made , "WAIT" will appear.. You now must leave key and radio ON for 10 minutes..after which "CODE" will reappear and can then be entered..
In the event the incorrect code has been attempted 9 times [ 3 attempt, with 2 wait periods between each.. total =9],the radio will LOCK for 24 hrs. period. The key can be left in the #1 position for this period and it will then Clear back to Code Mode..
Try disconnecting the battery again - brought up the "CODE" the first time.