Radio reset code

Hello,

There were a couple of posts about how to reset the radio after the battery was disconnected and the wrong code was entered. I tried to look on TSN, but the alt.autos.saab archive search page link was incorrect. Could you someone please re-post the procedure for resetting the radio please?

Thanks,

=================== Dima Smolyansky

Reply to
Dima

If you have entered a wrong code three times, then leave the radio for at least one hour before next attempt.

Reply to
Johannes H Andersen

Year and model of your Saab would help out a lot.

Steve Crowe, Saab Master Tech, who represents himself and no one else, Harpers Ferry, WV

Reply to
Steve Crowe

Repeat three times. "Google is my friend."

Go to Google.com, click on Groups, then Advanced Groups Search. Fill in the blanks, and presto! You have what you are looking for.

Bill Jeffrey =========================

Dima wrote:

Reply to
Bill Jeffrey

cobbler

My apologies. I'm sorry you feel that way. Many people are unaware that most newsgroups are archived in an easily accessible location. As a result, they encounter a lot of frustration trying to find old posts, as you did. Remembering Google is a good thing. Take it for what it's worth.

Dima Smolyansky wrote:

Reply to
Bill Jeffrey

I don't see that it's necessary to apologize to someone for trying to help them. I've read your response again, and still can't see how a rational person could take offense at being taught such a useful thing.

Dave Hinz

Reply to
Dave Hinz