Re: 95 S320 Rough Idle clears up with Re-start

i'm having the exact same problem with a 95 c220. Did you figure out what it was?

Yes,
At first I thought it was the wire harness. But upon further inspection it was the coils failing. 2 out of 3 were "out of range" when connected to the computer. I changed all 3 coils and replaced the plugs and plug wiire set. The car runs like new again!
Hope it solves your problem, Bob

Thanks very much for the help. That's the first place i will look.