Re: Flying cars for American drivers.

You would have championed the werewolves as well Nick- and these creatures that you admire so much and call brave are no better than the werewolves. So your feeble attempt to back peddle your way out of this one is negated - as per usual.

Ever wondered why all the Brits (bar the traitorous hairless gnome) , > Aussies and New Zealanders here share similar views to mine? >

You are a fool Nick - you are the own who has called our troops war criminals. You are the one who has applauded as brave those that sought to kill and maim British troops. The fact that you celebrate the deaths of British troops is the act of a traitor. You are a traitor and a coward.

Reply to
photographer

Hell, just the fact that I can eat without a bib is enough for you to be envious.

Reply to
Ken Ehrett

And if you work hard in Ol' Blighty you end up sleeping in the back room of a junk yard and selling defective Mercedes parts to suckers.

Reply to
Ken Ehrett

Sounds way better than standing in the rain and scraping seagull shit off of rusty Mercedes engines wondering if you going to make enough money that day to give the pizza delivery man a tip.

Reply to
Ken Ehrett

Yes, it really must be a convenience for you to wake up in the back room at the junk yard and already be at work. You can even go get a defective part off a junked Mercedes and visit with the dozen Arab illegal aliens living in the stripped out school bus. When do you ever find time to cheat all your Ebay customers euromerc?

Reply to
Ken Ehrett

You can afford THAT much dry cleaning!!!

Reply to
Gregory Procter

Ok!

You have all adequately demonstrated that you are a bunch of ignorant racist, loudmouths.

Congratulations! Now please stop cluttering this otherwise useful and purposeful MERCEDES list.

Go find a little brats who have mental problems list.

Marty

Reply to
Martin Joseph

Only because the nurse feeds you.