Re: Questions for poster going by name of "maximilian smith"

Page 1 of 2
Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this:

Post the pics of you and your 500SL, ya fat fraud...
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then

Post the photos of you and your 500SL, ya fat fraud...
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 23:15:38 GMT, Larry in AZ

Any chance of a photo of your drawer?

WTF are you blabbering about bubble-butt..?
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 23:32:34 GMT, Larry in AZ

You know, your secret drawer.
Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this:

Post the photos of your 500SL, ya lying Flitwick junkman.
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 05:51:00 GMT, Larry in AZ

Dj vu http://dictionary.cambridge.org/define.asp?key 453&dictLD
:>On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 05:51:00 GMT, Larry in AZ
:>>Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, :>>obsessed over Americans with this::>> :>>> The one where...:>> :>>Post the photos of your 500SL, ya lying Flitwick junkman. :> :>Dj vu:>http://dictionary.cambridge.org/define.asp?key 453&dictLD
We already know he isn't posting it, Ass.

And miss watching yourself and Larry jumping through hoops? I hope he doesn't.

He can't. He doesn't own a 500SL. We're simply trying to get a small bit of honesty out of the bloated Flitwick junkman.
Why do you defend such a fraud..?
-- "And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then dopes like Nick, Assthrobby and Groggy realized they could do this with people outside their immediate families..."
Larry in AZ wrote:

Nick never said he owned a MB 500SL. Are all yanks as stupid as you and Sarah?

The fat loser can't post what he doesn't have Assthrobby.
-------------------------------------------------- Mr Thornton laughed when I asked him about the expensive car Nick claims to have. I was told that the only decent cars to turn up at Nicks place have been owned by the police and bailiffs. I was told by another person living near him that they wished that he would leave as their house prices are being affected because of the state of Nicks house and the wrecked cars outside.
Euromerc's neighbors on community relations

Apparently that doesn't apply to your boyfriend Lispy since we've yet to see any photos of his dream car.
-------------------------------------------------- Mr Thornton laughed when I asked him about the expensive car Nick claims to have. I was told that the only decent cars to turn up at Nicks place have been owned by the police and bailiffs. I was told by another person living near him that they wished that he would leave as their house prices are being affected because of the state of Nicks house and the wrecked cars outside.
Euromerc's neighbors on community relations
Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this:

Post the photo of your 500SL, ya lying fat fraud...
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then

How can the fraud post a photo of a car he doesn't own. Well, I suppose he could run around in his rusty van until he finds one...
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then

I must have annoyed some little luser, innit..?
Nicky, is that you..?
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this:

Envious of your imaginary 500SL..? Post the photos, ya fat fraud...
Or it this the one..?
The only known photo of Nick's (Euromerc) Mercedes SL500. A two-dollar model car he purchased.
http://tinyurl.com/2244v8
Click on Bidding History
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 05:53:33 GMT, Larry in AZ

That's Toggy's car isn't it? Certainly the right size.

No comment on the fact that it was Nick the fat Flitwick fraud who bought the two-dollar toy car, Assthrobby..?
Is that the 500SL he claims to own..?
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 18:03:10 GMT, Larry in AZ

You said it yourself Larry, "Toy car". To be honest it looks less of a toy than most Honda's.

Dj vu http://dictionary.cambridge.org/define.asp?key 453&dictLD