Re: The is something wrong with you people!!!

me is >>>Usenet where, despite everything, I can be whatever I want to be Why are >>>you so horrid towards me?

It is your own doing Nick.
wrote in message

me
Well maybe your business would do better if you didn't have such a reputation with regard to slow delivery. Worth thinking about Nick.
photographer wrote:

photographer wrote:

Ack wrote:

It is no use going back on it now Nick. You have been hiding behind the Ack nym for ages.

And perhaps if he spent less time stalking people, and watching his bird at it with her "friends"....

the guvnor wrote:

The way his hands tremble it's no wonder he can't take a decent photograph.
> > The thought of those lads doing me hard

Nick. No one wants to know about it.