reprogram E320 computer to allow use of low current led sidelights

If I replace my 6w sidelights with led bulbs taking a few milliamps, presumably the ship-board computer will think the bulbs have blown and will continue to annoy me by saying so everytime I turn them on.
Is there a way to tell the computer to expect low current drain from the sidelights and not flag an error?
year 2000 E320 cdi