self leveling?????????

I know there have been a few post on the subject already so please excuse me.
s500 car 140 body w/ self leveling
ride has gotten very truck like so I assume there is some problem in there.
Is there a site with pictures or anything that can help with fixing?
have heard the shocks are a 2 part system oil in one half nitrogen gas in the other
when the seals go it fills the gas side with oil & rides like a truck.
the parts are not that bad but i forget were to get them. will look it up & if i have the web site will send it to you
case
the case, minus a few cans!
the parts are not that bad but i forget were to get them. will look it up & if i have the web site will send it to you __________________________________________ Try www.performanceproducts.com
The shocks for my TE were $600 each list, $270 off the web.
Harry