Sell on Tv

TV SHOWS
Need partners in major cities. For working or non-working partner. We are producers of special interest programming.
Each new project requires capital to fund first show. Funds are used
for organization, management, production, advertising and media time contracts.
Partner(s) earns half of show profit each month.
Show generates monthly revenues of $13,000 or more. Total costs for past shows have averaged about $2500 each month.
We seek sales associates and pay 20% commissions. We seek financial partners that will share initial start-up costs and earnings.
Details available for consideration.
Those interested should respond via email or telephone 1-800-927-2949.
Bill Myers snipped-for-privacy@videoactive.com 1-17-05
Add pictures here
‚úĖ