VW's on TV

I'm watching "Dazed and Confused " on the AMC channle and there has been a dozon VW's everything from 65 beetle vert to Things, and buses.

Reply to
Kafertoys

"Dazed & Confused" is guilty on 32 counts of fweem...

Jim

VWFilms

Hey Jim I'm in the middle of doing a 67 light blue ghia vert that has been in 20 + movies , the last was Dark Water. I will ask the owner for a lst of the movies it was in to help with your web site.

Mario Vintage Werks resto.

Reply to
Kafertoys

saw an advert on TV a couple of nights ago here in UK for Soft cheese, would you believe, which had two white beetles & a white bus. Voice over suggesting we were in heaven !

James

Reply to
Juper Wort