Shipping from the U.S. to Around the World

We are a shipping company located in Houston, Texas we offer Excellent prices on shipment from the U.S. to anywhere in the world.
Automobiles, Break Bulk, Containers.
We also specialize on loading from Houston 4 Vehicles into a 40' Ft Container High Cube based on the Vehicles.
Overseas Shipping Services Corp. 10700 Richmond Ave. Suite # 100-2 Houston, Tx 77042 Tel: (832) 251-1800 Fax: (832) 251-7900

How about shipping to the Seattle/Tacoma area from Europe?
cp
cp wrote:

What would you liked shipped? I am currently residing in Europe and I can arrange for a car to be shipped.
Post your specs here and I can contact you via email if you like.