Source of Brake Pads and Rotors in Canada

Does anyone know where to buy Pagid / Textar / Jurid or other MB pads and rotors in Eastern Canada?
There is always the dealer, but seems that there must be retail aftermarket
stocking dealers in a city like Montreal or Toronto?

Don't know about above brands but I got pads, waterpump, ignition wire set from local CarQuest ( Stouffville ) for my 1980 450SL.

How did prices compare with parts from Mercedes?
I also own and old W107 SL - Great car on a sunny day!

Buy them on line at EuroWeb Parts, I bought rotors for my 380SL and 300SD for less than $40.00 each. They are at http://www.eurowebparts.com /

Where about in CANADA is this company located?
wrote

They are in St Petersburg, FL. I,m not sure if they ship to Canada but it's not that difficult. Guess you could ask them, just go to the link. LINK http://www.eurowebparts.com /
wrote

The only country their on-line ordering comes up with is USA - Their prices were higher than some others and by teh time freight and other import costs are added, most US sources are just not worth the delays and at most save just a few $$.
That is why I asked about "Source of Brake Pads and Rotors in CANADA" - I did find one in Vancouver - http://www.netcomparts.com/ - Prices seemed fair.
Jack wrote:

regular auto parts dealer. They cost less than half the MBZ prices and are equal quality. The only difference is that there wasn't a place on the pad to insert the little terminals that signal when the brake lining is very thin. I just inspect them now and again.
MR