Spark plug gap

Ok I am about ot LOSE it I got the mercedes manual on cd all i want to find is the spark plug gap for a 300 sel it gives me the torque for the spark plug but I can't
find the gap. Anyone know what it is ? Thanks in advance
On 05 Nov 2004 06:48:19 GMT, TLKALLAM8 wrote:

I am pretty sure it's 0.8mm Mike W126 300SE 234,000 Miles W115 220
If you bought Bosch plugs, it comes already pregapped for you.