Starting problems

I have a 1994 C180 and it's been a year now since my car starts running after I try several times (3,5,8...or even 20 lately) to turn the key into ignition switch. But every time the motor starts running it can be heard a
high "relay like" sound just a second before. When this sound appears immediately after I put the key in the second position for the first time (like I think it should be every time) the motor always starts. Everything after is working perfectly. PLEASE HELP!!!! Thank you in advance!

I have had the same problem with a 190 (201). There it was the relay for the fuel pump which had a problem where it was solded on the circuit board. Sometimes it had contact, sometimes not. Might be it is the same with the 202.
Manfred