Tiger

http://page14.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/s60923183
I know you were after 16" but thought these may be of interest to you.
Alan.

Here's another set, look like W124 offsets @ 16".
http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/89246037
Hey Alan, Thanks for thinking about me. I think I will be buying from Germany instead... seems much easier... Maybe you can be my buying agent as I need someone over that side to make sure everything goes smoothly.
Tiger
Hey Alan, Send me an email and we'll chat over email instead.
Thanks, Tiger