Tiger

I know you were after 16" but thought these may be of interest to you.

Alan.

Reply to
Alan Mudd

Here's another set, look like W124 offsets @ 16".

Alan Mudd

Hey Alan, Thanks for thinking about me. I think I will be buying from Germany instead... seems much easier... Maybe you can be my buying agent as I need someone over that side to make sure everything goes smoothly.

Tiger

Reply to
Tiger

Hey Alan, Send me an email and we'll chat over email instead.

Thanks, Tiger

Reply to
Tiger