Vacuum Pump Conversion

Is there an electric vacuum pump conversion for the '81 300TD Turbo or has anyone ever done this? Even if there was never a conversion kit, I'm thinking I could gather the parts to do this cheaper than fixing my current
pump.

current
Knew a guy who did that once on a Plymouth Roadrunner which had such a radical cam he could hardly get the vacuum he needed at idle. He put a 12-volt vacuum pump in the trunk with a 2-gallon steel tank and ran a line forward. That was enough to get him enough to activate the brake booster which was his main concern. Not sure what else he need that vacuum for but I'm sure that mgiht help solve the problem.
try to find an ALTERNATOR for an ISUZU PK. DIESEL.
if i am not mistaken the pump was on the tail of the ALT. the only thing it had to run was the brakes
the case, minus a few cans!
Why trying to look for an alternator if the local alternator shop can rebuild it for you?

I think he mentioned it because tht alternator has a vacuum pump on the back of it.
Oh... that's interesting... never heard of that.
yah my isuzu if i am not mistaken had the vacuum pump on the tail of the ALT <the diesels>.
now i could be wrong because it was an 85 and that was a long time ago. tough little buggers but the bodies FELL OFF.
the case, minus a few cans!