300TDi Vacuum Pump

Having taken off the vacuum pump, I tried to push in the plunger and it would not budge, anybody any idea how hard you have to push to get it to move?

Griffith

Reply to
Griffith

On or around Sat, 16 Jun 2007 05:28:16 -0700, Griffith enlightened us thusly:

very. sodding great spring in it.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Aye Austin, you are dead right, I am going to put by foot on it and see what happens. No wonder it has its own lubrication system on the cam shaft.

Griffith

Reply to
Griffith