W? Numbers

Does anyone know what is the W? number for the C Class 220CDI is?
Thanks in anticipation
John

Hi!
The latest C-Class is called W203, the model before was called W202. I think just the latest C-Class has a 220CDI, so your desired model must be W203.
--
Regards,
Fabian Gorsler wrote:

Maybe I should have added that it was first registered in 2002. John
Look at your VIN. Info is also back of your service booklet.
DAS
Dori A Schmetterling wrote:

John