W140 sunroof

A year ago I repaired the sunroof. The two angle pieces and the bridge between them were wrecked and therefor replaced. Sliding parts were greased with original Mercedes sunroof grease (must be made from
caviar or something else expensive) and parts were adjusted as described by Alldata.
Now I have same problem again.
Am I missing something?

dont know the proper word, i have the same problem on my W140, all pieces where dry, and somebody pull it strongly. after repair i use some liqui moly grease, cheaper than MB grease and in my opinion better, since there every time i drive i use the sunroof to avoid dry again