Sunroof

Hi

I have a 2003 '52' plate Freelander and bought it about 4 weeks ago. The sunroof has just broken. Anyone have any idea on cost of repairs. The place I bought it from was not a franchised dealer and said that it had had a 12k service and sent me a service book out with no stamp. It should still be under warranty but without the service stamp, it may get turned down. Anybody got any opinion on whether LR will honour the warranty on the sunroof or will they just tell me to get lost?

Andy

Middlesbrough UK

Reply to
Andy Burke

The last sunroof I had break was replaced by a windscreen company via my insurance.

Steve. Suffolk. remove 'knujon' to e-mail

Reply to
AN6530