W203 Glove box removal

This is my first post. I am from South Africa and drive a Right hand drive C Class 200 Kompressor
My problem is the Flap motor (Stepper motor) situated just to the left
of the radio behind the dashboard
I can see the motor when I remove the radio and aircon console in the middle but it looks as though I will have to gret to it from the glove box side to undo the mounting screws
Has anybody removed this particular motor before and how did you do it - how do you remove the glove box
Any assistance will be appreciated
Intruder wrote:

Nice to see someone else from South Africa ...eish. Can't help with your problem but if you live near Mossel Bay I can point you to a very capable guy who no longer has to paint his reception room walls due to his achievement awards etc ( from Benz )hanging up. I've had 3 Fords butchered by local mechanics in the George - Mossel Bay area over the last 20 years. Now I try and do as much work as I can on my MB otherwise I drop it off at his workshop. Bought a 2nd hand C180 1995 March last year with a few niggles and have been upgrading as the money comes in. At the moment I'm getting 800 - 850km to a tank and it's a pleasure to drive now. I managed to find a workshop manual at Motorbooks in Bryanston for +/- R300,00. Their number is 0861 113 947. Let me know how it goes. Bernard.