Glove Box removal?

2001 S70. How do I remove the glove box?

I have removed the trim piece on the underside but other than removing all the torx screws - and I can't get to the 2 that are nearest the hinge - I don't see how this thing comes out.

I've read about removing the door dampers but I don't seem to have those. Or at least they are not easy to see.

thanks, jon

Reply to
Jon