glove box removal

I need to get behind the glove box to remove some trash.

How do you remove the glove box? .

2007 RX350 14300 miles
Reply to
trailer

If your glove box is the type the tilts forward and you need to get behind the glove box...

1) Empty the contents of the glove box 2) Open the glove box 3) Simultaneously squeeze the left and right rear corners of the glove box towards the middle so that the stops clear the dashboard and tilt the glove box all the way towards you.

If you need to completely remove the glove box, unscrew the hinges.

Reply to
Ray O

thanks Ray-I don't need to completely remove it. Just get to some trash behind it.

If your glove box is the type the tilts forward and you need to get behind the glove box...

1) Empty the contents of the glove box 2) Open the glove box 3) Simultaneously squeeze the left and right rear corners of the glove box towards the middle so that the stops clear the dashboard and tilt the glove box all the way towards you.

If you need to completely remove the glove box, unscrew the hinges.

Reply to
trailer

You're welcome! Happy cleaning!

Reply to