Glove box?

The lower left part of my glove box where the hinge connects is broken, I can probably repair it with JB Weld but I thought I'd ask if anyone has a NA black glove box for sale?

Reply to
XS11E

actually, i have one lying around. i live in s. ca.

-------- "any words spelled incorrectly are probably typing errors"

Reply to
barry

Is it in good shape? What do you want for it? Wonder what it would cost to ship it to 85018 (Phoenix, AZ)?

Reply to
XS11E

Hmmmm, think I found one...

Reply to