WAX recommendation for C240

Hi there,
Can anyone please recommend a good wax for C240. I am concerned to use the ones available at Canadian Tire and Walmart. (or are they good enough?)
Thanks.

    well, Canadian Tire has McGuire (or some such spelling) for sale which is what Mercedes sells under their own name. Can't comment re the C240 compatibility though, my car is just a B200 :-).
cheers
No way do you use any other brand than the Mercedes brand wax, Maguires Gold Class or Maguires TechWax.. You can really wreck the clear laquer coatings if you use cheap supermarket polishes or waxes!
Templar

What color

What color

What color