The C240

Hi all,

My first post here.

I bought a used 2001 C240 two weeks ago for about $16k. The MB dealer here in Dubai certified the car to be in cool trim, which is how it looks and feels. The engine is silken and hardly heard during cruise.

This is my first car, having gotten licensed to drive 3 weeks ago. Getting a license to drive in these parts is nigh on doing an MBA :\

Does anyone here know stuff particular to the C240 that I should be alive to? I mean known glitches and such.

I know less than 20% of the various controls on offer in the car, incidentally :)

Cheers,

Ramapriya

Reply to
Ramapriya