wheel rim data? wanna swap rims for winter driving.

I saw a link here, a while ago, to wheel rim data (bolt patterns, depths, offsets, etc.). Can anyone please repost the link (I can't find the message I saved).

I'm wondering if I can, temporarily and at low speed for home/store/home driving, run 205/70 R14 steel rims w/studded snows (from an '83 300TD) in place of 205/60 R15 alloy rims w/summer tires (an '87 300D). I don't have them yet or I'd pull a tire and just try one on for size and clearance.

By my calcs (205mm x.7x2+14" = 25.3") and (205mm x.6x2+15" = 24.7") a difference of .6" diameter front-to-back shouldn't be a problem but I don't know the rim ID, depth/offset, or bolt length (until I get the steel rims) - ESPECIALLY the rim ID. Any ideas, anyone? Thanks!

Reply to
Sandra