Driver's door non-unlocking.

When using the remote we can lock all the doors on the '94 S. But only the passenger's side door will unlock using the remote. We can hear the unlocking motor inside the door operating.

Anybody else have this problem? We had an after market alarm installed but he never went inside the door.

I can hear it now. "The after market alarm voided the warranty on the motor."

Reply to
grinder

It's the cable cover has come loos on the door lock.

The out side jacket. Remove the door panel and push it back on

Larry

Reply to
tom