Tyre Question

Has anyone mounted the A032R 165/70/10 on a 4.5J x 10 rim? I had some on 6J x10s but neve tried them on 4.5s, I want to keep them under a standard wheel arch without fitting any wheel arches, any ideas,

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

I have installed 165/70/10 A008's on 4.5" Minilife rims. My car is a1960 vintage Mk1. I had to install spacers to keep the tire from contacting the rear swingarm (3/8" was not quite thick enough so I used it as a template to cut an additional spacer out of 1/8" aluminum stock) They make 3/4" spacers but they kind of defeat the purpose of keeping the tire under the stock fenderwell. The front seems to have adequate clearance and I didn't need to make any adjustments there.

Good Luck, Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan B. Bishop