1999 Eclipse GSX - Steel Wheels?

I just purchased a 1999 eclipse GSX. I live in new hampshire, and I'm not too keen on driving around with 17" alloy wheels and all seasons up here. I would like to purchase a pair of winter rims and mount snow tires on them. I don't care if they look ugly, I'm looking for the smallest, most durable, cheapest rims that will fit a 99 GSX. I've heard something about the steel wheels on dodge caravans bolting on the 1G, do they fit the 2G? Any recommendations would be appreciated...

Reply to
Darrell Holigan

Walmart in Canada is $50cdn per steel rim (likely 35-40 in the us). You're going to have to put 16" snows on it to clear the rotors...

Reply to
ya

Reply to
simpleton

Bought my snow rims here in Canada at Wal-mart, work just fine thank you. Actually bought four. Had trouble locating them till I walked into Wal-mart, and found them there. Wal-mart also had wheel covers which matched the paint on the car, they don't look to bad.

Nirodac.

Reply to
Nirodac