Discovery Steel Wheels

Hi all,

Anyone got a set of Discovery steel wheels for sale?

Or maybe some old RR ones?

I've got some cash burning a hole in my back pocket ...

Regards Steve G

remove the nospam to email me

Reply to
SteveG

2 weeks too late I'm afraid - I just gave a set of 5 away.

Mind you, poor Tim did help take them off my S3, and he nearly damaged himself carrying my jack...

Reply to
Mother

E-bay and

both have sets for sale @ current

Reply to
Igundwane

I've got a set of RR steels from a 73 free in Sheffield.

Gary

SteveG wrote:

Reply to
Gary Harrison

I can only find alloys on either ...

Regards Steve G

remove the nospam to email me

Reply to
SteveG

There were loads last week! Keep looking!

I used to get same from Dublin dealers - in the pre Td5 era when buyers of three door models requested dealer fit alloys - I'd get 5 wheels with brand new tyres for around £250, not a bad deal really!

Reply to
Llandrovers!