Styled steel wheels

Hi,

I am the proud owner of a 1966 mustang coupe. I just bought me 'new' styled wheels. The lower partsof these wheels are grey. My question is whether those wheels have been sold in 1966 in this color and if they have been available with the lower parts painted in the cars color?

I hope you can help me!

Hans

Reply to
Dzjuul

Unless the car was the same colour gray! g^P StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

So gray has been used on these wheels? in other words, my wheels are original colored?

Hans

"Stuart&Janet" wrote in news:MAT0b.190$ snipped-for-privacy@mantis.golden.net:

Reply to
Dzjuul