Auto Problem

I have a 1 yr old Mitsi Space Saver (Dutch designed and built) with 6,500 km on the clock. It has had a problem with the auto transmission for several months which has not been fixed by the dealer. When I go through 1st to second gear the motor revs between gears.. The change seems slow and is not synchronised with the throttle. This only happens for the first change after the car has been standing for several hours e.g in the morning after standing all night. It does not happen after a warm-up. (This is why the dealer couldn't find anything as the car was warmed up).

Anyone got any ideas? TIA.

Reply to
Lindsay Williams