2000 Eclipse GT Brake Rotors For Sale

I have a set of rotors I bought for my GS, but they were GT rotors instead(10 15/16" diameter). They will fit any GT from 2000-2002, I believe. They were only used 5-10k, but I resurfaced them anyway, so they are functionally new. I only want $20 for them. I live in 10598. If interested email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com. Pickup is better and a lot cheaper than shipping.

Reply to
antonr01