95 Eclipse keeps stalling-Please help

Have a 95 Eclipse that was purchased 2 months ago. A new fuel pump was installed, engine tuned up and today we got stuck when the car stalled it would not start. Had the car towed by Triple A and was told the coil pack was bad, The coil pack and wire was replaced. The car now starts but is stalling on occassion. This seems to be an intermitting problem. We have ran several tanks gas with drygas and are still having the problem. Diagnostics shows all is functioning properly. Any iodeas what could be wrong?

Reply to
Ed Varin

Has anyone experienced a bad crankshaft sensor?? I was told this may be the problem.

Reply to
Ed Varin

Reply to
lugs590