Best WAX you've used ???

I own a 2004 Galant. I love my car, and as all the cars i've owned, I like to keep it "show room ready" at all times when possible... I am currently using the waterless drywash and not too sure if I am actually giving my car the best protection and shine possible, also, this is a little pricy. Has anybody used this? If not, what is the best wax you've ever used?? Thanks.

Reply to
rcjesse

Meguire's Gold. Incredible reflective shine.

Reply to
Rick Brandt

Reply to
Bob Shuman

Thanks.... I'll give it a try

Reply to
rcjesse

9/10s of a good wax finish comes from 1) waxing regularly and 2) using a good non-scratching/lint-free cloth. Maybe clay bar every other year.

I've used the Meguiar's 3 step (cleaner/polish/carnauba wax) and the Meguiar's Cleaner/Wax. I no longer waste my time with the 3 step, I simply wash the car with dawn dish soap (removes old wax) and then apply the cleaner/wax. 4 times/year is a good number - shouldn't take more than 12 hours out of your life every year.

Everything else is splitting hairs on a street driven car.

Dave

Reply to
David Geesaman

Take a look at a product called Zaino. I used to use Meguires but eventually determined it was garbage in comparison to Zaino.. google it up..

David Geesaman wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news2.newsguy.com:

Reply to
me