my 02 lancer service engine soon

my 02 lancer service engine soon won?t turn off i took it to the dealer and it turn of for a day but it turn back on this 3 time it happens any idea what it is

Reply to
BIG_BOY

one of your senors is shot, i.e pad wear sensor.

"BIG_BOY" wrote: > my 02 lancer service engine soon won't turn off i took it to > the dealer and it turn of for a day but it turn back on this 3 > time it happens any idea what it is

Reply to
adzy

What is the trouble code for the SES light? This may give you a clue on what to fix.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman