Rear suspension geometry problems?

Hello In my eclipse gs from 1993 I saw that left rear wheel (on driver's side ) is a little moved towards the exhoust and the right rear wheel is moved outside. Under the car there is no signs of any crush and I saw another eclipse with the same geometry. Is it wrong geometry??

Reply to
kubamtx

If your car is FWD and not AWD, then it sounds like the rear suspension lateral rod (L to R) is bent (should be straight), or else one of the main pivot bushes is toast. Rods get bent when someone spins out into a curb.

Reply to
Stewart DIBBS

hmmm I've took a look, and I see that everything is streight under the car...

Reply to
kubamtx

If the lateral rod and the axle are straight, then the driver's side trailing arm bush has failed. Time to take the rear suspension apart and see what's broken or bent.

Reply to
Stewart DIBBS