rear suspension

Having trouble with rear suspension when I have there is some weight in the car. Have had the suspension checked out by a creditable shock absorber fitter and there is no problem. Have heard there is something that you can fit to springs/shockers to harden the suspension. Can anyone advise me of any product or give me some pointers. Thanks

Neal

Reply to
Neal Storey

"" wrote: > Having trouble with rear suspension when I have there is some > weight in the > car. Have had the suspension checked out by a creditable shock > absorber > fitter and there is no problem. Have heard there is something > that you can > fit to springs/shockers to harden the suspension. Can anyone > advise me of > any product or give me some pointers. > Thanks > > Neal

A good caravan/trailer dealer should be able to point you in the right direction for spring assistors

Reply to
stiffparrot