TD025M turbocharger, where can I find some data?

Hi everybody, I need tech data about this small turbocharger by Mitsubishi. Is there someone who can shed some light?

ShultZ

Reply to
ShultZ

There is no TD025M. What you may be thinking of is the T25 by Garret.

Reply to
Nobody U. Know

"Nobody U. Know" ha scritto nel messaggio news:r52uf.95228$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.ohiordc.rr.com...

I'm sorry, you are wrong. TD025M-06T is currently produced by Keyyang and licensed to Mitsubishi, nothing to share with Garrett. It's currently installed in Mitsubishi Click, Lavita, Verna and in Opel Astra and Corsa. Look here:

there anybody with a little more experience willing to help me? Thank you!

ShultZ

Reply to
ShultZ

So if Garret T25s are used in Mitsubishis that means they aren't Garret turbos, but Mitsu T25?

Reply to
Nobody U. Know

From the looks of that cut-away, it's a motorcycle turbo. Compare it relative to the wastegate actuator; It's the smallest automotive turbo I've ever seen. With respect to your question, I couldn't find maps or any info on it at all. What application are you considering this for?

Reply to
Simpleton

"Nobody U. Know" ha scritto nel messaggio news:37guf.95611$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.ohiordc.rr.com...

Oh my God... ROTFL! Please buddy, let's do that again! :D

ShultZ

Reply to
ShultZ

"Simpleton" ha scritto nel messaggio news:g snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

No no. It's currently on my Opel Corsa 1.7 DTI. And on many other cars, as I already wrote.

ShultZ

Reply to
ShultZ

It's apparently a rare item on this side of the world....I can say from the cut-away that it's a very small unit even for a 1.7L. We're seeing TD05, TD06 on 2.0L gas motors. Good luck, sorry I couldn't help.

Reply to
Simpleton