UK 1997 Galant GLS question

Hi,

I've recently purchased a UK 1997 Galant GLS Saloon Auto (1997 onwards, newer shape) which I'm more than happy with atm.

I notice in the rear boot, I have 2 multiplugs dangling from underneath the parcel shelf immediately below the centre brake light. My first thought was that they were something to do with the head unit - perhaps cd multi-changer plugs or outputs for an amplifier, however this doesn't seem to be the case. Has anyone got any idea what they are for?

-- Ian Cass

Reply to
Ian Cass