anyone for mental oriental excess.

Should be a nice drive.

Reply to
Elder

Ewwww. It also commits the cardinal sin of light grey leather.

There ain't much which puts me off a car faster than light grey leather.

Reply to
Pete M

But 4.5litre, V8, Auto, Air suspension. Has so much potential. Not as nice as a Toyota Century V12 I admit but nice enough.

Reply to
Elder

'turns more heads than a Ferrari'

in the way only an old grey Datsun can :D

Reply to
Abo

My favourite colour for an interior. ;-) Hate black. My BMW has a sort of light tan which looks good but shows every mark.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

They were =A370k new, but there are at least 4 over here now. Loads of life in that leather almost all Jap market leather does that=20 because they over tan it. A good feed and a sympathetic dye and it would=20 like really good. The wiring just looks like a piece of trim missing.

Nah, Nissan can usually sort bits out for them.

Along with the Toyota Century they were the royal/diplomatic/goverment=20 car of choice for the Japanese high ranking officials.

They sold a lot of them in the US as the Infiniti Q45, and in Japan in=20 SWB form as the Nissan Q45.

--=20 Carl Robson Get cashback on your purchases Topcashback

Elder

Just to remind you, that Toybota thing you had was an ex-Embassy car and queasy as f*ck in the corners. Is this bloody thing any less likely to be any less Belgrano-esque?

Maybe the Jap Embassy are excellent at juggling Ferrero Rocher and use ShiteOldToyotas to practice in?

Reply to
Pete M

In a super light steering without feel and wallowy in bends kind of way.

When it comes to cars you are like those men who prefer fat chicks.

Reply to
fishman

Remember, that one of mine should have had the air suspension but didn't=20 because one of the previous multitude of owners had swapped it out for=20 stock shocks, probably the wrong ones the way it drove. And I couldn't=20 be bothered to spend =A32k on new airbags to find the compressor had one.= =20 That one of mine was a cheap barge to get about in and make a nice noise=20 with. It fullfilled the task adequately, and despite the tub in the=20 ocean body roll, you remember that corner I took at 70 that I shouldn't=20 have took at 70? Got round it quite gracefully considering.

I really would like another. I can see I'm going to need a house with a large drive for all the tat=20 end of the market cars I'm going to have in the "Collection" when in=20 single bloke mode.

--=20 Carl Robson Get cashback on your purchases Topcashback

Elder

Much better than stick insects, and bike saddles that get right up your ass crack.

Reply to
Elder